Revetstore-Be Calm be Kind be Safe signature color shirt

 “The early days of sobriety is a very fragile time period, especially because I was so young. And I think clothes and dressing up became my outlet,” she continues. “I can’t articulate enough that I’ve found clothing and style and design a pillar in my mental health journey. Even during this quarantine time period, if I can bring myself to put together a fun outfit to go to the Be Calm be Kind be Safe signature color shirt and I love this grocery store, I feel better. And if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that if you’re feeling something, then someone else out there is most likely feeling it too, which was a big motivation for me to do this. I don’t know if there are hundreds of thousands of people out there who feel like me, but if there is just one person who finds that clothing can bring a sense of safety, or elevate you from a low place, then I should do it.”

Be Calm be Kind be Safe signature color shirt

Buy this shirt:  Be Calm be Kind be Safe signature color shirt

Home:  RavetStore

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Amimistore-Pennywise I used to smile and I then worked at Starbucks shirt

Amimistore-I was never in the Closet I was in the Cupboard with the rest of the Pans vintage shirt